MAZDA BT50
Summer Life RV
 Summer Life RV Pty Ltd 2015 -2016.  Specifications and information subject to change and information available for research only and should be validated. Do not copy or reproduce any part of this website. We have a constant upgrade program in place so all specifications are only correct at the time of publication. RV Specialists Pty Ltd is a Licensed Motor Dealer  (MD 043062) in NSW and is the authorised agent/dealer for all Summer Life RVs.
Optional Washing Machine Optional Washing Machine

Mazda BT50 Six Wheeler

Our 2016 Mazda BT50 Dual Cab Six Wheeler is based on the top of the line GT model.

This Mazda features the 3.2 litre turbo diesel with six speed automatic and is a pleasure to drive. Includes creature comforts like leather trim on all seats, drivers seat has electric adjustment, dual zone climate control air conditioning, GPS maps with road and Hema, reversing camera, weather shields and carpet mats. The Six Wheeler conversion makes this vehicle an ideal tow vehicle for all 5th wheelers up to 4.5 tonne ATM. The conversion includes an upgrade to a GVM of 4.49 and a GCM of 8.0 tonne the Six Wheeler conversion is a 60/40 load sharing configuration meaning the original axle does 60% of the load carrying and the lazy axle does the remaining 40% The conversion includes six new Allied Thunder wheels with Pirelli Scorpion AT tyres (rated to load carrying capability). This vehicle has had the following upgrades or options installed. "Don Custom" body specifically built to carry the 5th wheel hitch. The body is colour coded to match the Mazda and includes colour coded drop side and fibreglass skirts. The inside of the tray has been painted with two pack Raptor Lining Protection Paint. Fitted with 3.5 tonne tow bar. Fitted with a Hayman Reese 4.5 tonne 5th wheel hitch with NSW Engineers Certification. The Performance pack includes a 3" performance exhaust, snorkel and S&W Performance Chip. Stainless Steel Nudge Bar with LED Light Bar. LED Light package to the front, side and rear. Fitted with extra 140 litres of fuel (total 220 litres). Clearview Towing Mirrors. Midnight Premium Window Tint. Mazda Carpet Mats and Weather shields. Uniden UHF Radio with 6db Ariel. This vehicle is now available for sale and we are asking $93,500.00 drive away. Please call Jim on 0412 89 5151 for further information.
Lets go and have some fun
Summer Life RV
MAZDA BT50

Mazda BT50 Six

Wheeler

More images to follow.

Click on Image for larger view.
Optional Washing Machine
 Summer Life RV Pty Ltd 2015 -2016.  Specifications and information subject to change and information available for reserch only and should be validated. Do not copy or reproduce any part of this website. We have a constant upgrade program in place so all specifications are only correct at the time of publication. RV Specialists Pty Ltd is a Licenced Motor Dealer  (MD 043062) in NSW and is the authorised agent/dealer for all Summer Life Rvs.